11.08.2009

Update Nov. 2009

Is anybody even reading this?
I can't believe it's already November.

- We're on round 5 of the EP mixes, one more mix at NRG and I think we're really almost done. Josh Newell has been doing an incredible job engineering and mixing. We're still not sure who will master it but we have a few options. We also have yet to find an artist so if you're interested email us.

- We recently played shows with Dysrhythmia and Exhausted Prayer. Both were pretty fucking rad if you ask us, thanks to all of you who came out. If you are not familiar with those bands you're seriously missing out.

- We've started booking our March 2010 Tour, more on that soon.

- An Awesome dude named Ryan is helping us release "La Storia di Cannibali" on vinyl! Yes vinyl. more on that soon too.

- In other news we're getting back to writing with our side project this week. We'll have an official announcement as soon as we have a name and maybe some demos to share with you.

- I (Derek) have been training for a 100 mile bike ride inspired by Aaron Harris of Isis. Eventually I'll start to post my routes, what I listened to and what I ate. this past Sunday I did 42.65 miles from my house by LAX to Palos Verdes then into Culver City via La Ballona Creek and back home to LAX. I Listened to Isis, Jeniferever, Between the Buried and Me, The Red Chord, and Pelican. I'm riding a Surly Steamroller fixed gear.

check our myspace for shows. there are a few coming up.

No comments: